The “Mi CC” series were officially made known to the public in July when Xiaomi introduced the Mi CC9 and Mi CC9e, following the discontinuation of its Mi Max series. Today, the firm has announced the third smartphone to wear the CC crest in China, the Mi CC9 Pro. Made to be a superior version of the Mi CC9, the Mi CC9 Pro greatly excel in photography and battery life, which are its major highlight.
The main point of focus that made it more superior compared to the vanilla version is its penta rear camera. The five cameras are arrayed vertically at the left side on the phone back, the main camera featuring an 108MP f/1.7 sensor made by Samsung, making it the second smartphone in the world to use the sensor after the Mi Mix Alpha that was unveiled some weeks ago.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Beneath the main camera is a 12MP f/2.0 telephoto lens with with 2PD sensor and a large 1.4um pixel size for 2x zoom and portraits shot. The third is a 5MP f/1.7 telephoto lens for optical and digital zoom, the fourth a 20MP ultra-wide angle lens (117°) with an f/2.2 aperture, while the fifth is a 2MP f/2.4 macro camera for close shots (1.5cm). The main camera and the telephoto camera have optical image stabilization (OIS). Placed beside these cameras are two dual-LED flashes with soft light and hard light, respectively.
At the front is a 6.47-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with a waterdrop notch centered at the top, this inhabit a 32MP selfie camera. The display have extreme curve edges and a small bottom chin that is just 3.43mm thick. Moving on, the Mi CC9 Pro is powered by a Snapdragon 730G chipset that is slightly optimized for gaming compared to Snapdragon 730. Coupled along are Adreno 618 GPU, up to 8GB of RAM, and up to 256GB of storage (UFS 2.1). The storage is non-expandable, however.
Other features the smartphone brings are in-display fingerprint sensor, dual SIM slot, 3.5mm headphones jack with Hi-Res Audio supports, and IR sensor. It boots Android 9.0 out-of-the-box with MIUI 11 on top and is backed by a 5260mAh battery with 30W fast charging supports – this can charge the phone from 0% to 100% within 65 minutes.
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Specifications
- 6.47-inch Full HD+ (2340×1080) AMOLED display, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 3D curve glass, 40000:1 contrast ratio (min), DCI-P3
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform, Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.1 built-in storage (non-expandable)
- 108MP (1./1.33″, f/1.7 aperture, Samsung ISOCELL BRIGHT HMX sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, OIS, 7P lens (8P lens optional)) + 12MP (telephoto / f/2.0 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, 2PD Samsung SAK2L3 sensor, 2x zoom) + 5MP (telephoto / 1/3.6″ / f/2.0 aperture / 5x optical zoom / 50x digital zoom) + 20MP (117° ultra-wide angle / 1/2.8″ / f/2.2 aperture) + 2MP (macro / f/2.4 aperture) penta rear camera, two dual LED flash
- 32MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, MIUI 11
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Infrared sensor, Hi-Res Audio
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 5260mAh / 5160mAh (typical/minimum), 30W fast charging
- Dimensions: 157.8×74.2×9.67mm
- Weight: 208 grams
- Mi CC9 Pro 6GB/128GB -> CN¥ 2799 (US$399)
- Mi CC9 Pro 8GB/128GB -> CN¥ 3099 (US$442)
- Mi CC9 Pro 8GB/256GB -> CN¥ 3499 (US$499)
It comes in Midnight Black, Aurora Green, and Snow Aurora colors.
Update: Launched as Mi Note 10 for Global Market (November 6, 2019)
Xiaomi has introduced the China-exclusive Mi CC9 Pro as Mi Note 10 and the Mi CC9 Pro 8P lens version as Mi Note 10 Pro for the global market. The specs, features and design are the same. The Mi Note 10 will be available in 6GB RAM/128GB storage model, priced at €549, and the Mi Note 10 Pro in 8GB RAM/256GB storage model at €649. Germany will get it first on November 11th, followed by Spain and Italy on November 15th, while it will arrive in France on November 18th. The U.K, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg will follow later.JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
>Get all Recruitment and Aptitude test Past Questions and Answers Now--CLICK HERE ____________________________________________________________________