Xiaomi today introduced Redmi 7A in China, a compact more cheaper variant of the Redmi 7 and the successor of last year Redmi 6A. It comes with a 5.45-inch HD+ 18:9 display without a notch, and is powered by a Snapdragon 439 octa-core chipset clubbed with up to 3GB of RAM and up to 32GB of storage.
The phone runs MIUI 10 based Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box. It has a dedicated dual SIM slot and a MicroSD card slot to expand the limited storage. At the back of the Redmi 7A resides a 13MP camera with Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF) and LED flash, while it housed a 5MP camera at the front for selfie and face unlock. The cameras have AI optimization to enhanced image capture.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
The phone have splash resistant polycarbonate body, wireless FM radio, and tons of additional features such as SOS Emergency, Kids Mode, Minimalistic Mode, and Location Reminder. It is backed by a 4000mAh battery with supports 10W fast charging.
Xiaomi Redmi 7A Specifications
- 5.45-inch 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1440×720) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- 1.95GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 Mobile Platform, Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB RAM
- 16GB / 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, PDAF, LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5-megapixel front camera, AI Face Unlock
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, MIUI 10
- Dual SIM
- Splash resistant (P2i nano coating)
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, Wireless FM radio
- Battery: 4000mAh / 3900mAh (typical/minimum), fast charging
- Dimensions: 146.30×70.41×9.55mm
- Weight: 150 grams
- Colour(s): Blue, Black
Its pricing and availability are expected to be announced at the Redmi K20 launch next week.
Update (May 28, 2019)
At its K20 launch event today, Xiaomi has revealed the pricing details of the Redmi 7A. The 16GB model is priced at CNY 549 (US$79), while the 32GB model will be sold for CNY 599 (US$86). Sales will begin on June 6th in China.
Update (July 4, 2019)
Six weeks after the Redmi 7A was launched in China, today Xiaomi has the smartphone introduced in India. Unlike the Chinese version that had a 13MP rear camera, this comes with an improved 12MP rear camera with Sony IMX486 sensor and a larger 1.25μm pixel size. The 2GB RAM version is the one arriving in India today, accompanied by either 16GB or 32GB storage depending on the model.
The phone will go on sale on Flipkart and Mi online and offline stores across the country from July 11th, the 2GB/16GB model for Rs 5,799 (US$81) and the 2GB/32GB model for Rs 5,999 (US$84). Matte Black, Matte Gold, and Matte Blue are the color options for India version.JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
>Get all Recruitment and Aptitude test Past Questions and Answers Now--CLICK HERE ____________________________________________________________________