Tiktok App – Downloading Tiktok Videos, Deleting Tiktok Account and Unlocking Tiktok Account
TikTok needs no introduction as a widely used app for creating videos, enhancing videos and sharing them for millions of social media users to see. With a record of over 500 million users, TikTok is clearly far ahead of many other video sharing apps.
If you’re really thinking of delving into short video making and drawing fame to yourself by sharing exciting 60-seconds videos, you should try creating a TikTok account. In another instance, you could be keen to see the videos shared by many other TikTok users.
Luckily, this post will guide you on how to do the above as well as what you should do in the event of account suspension.
>>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Downloading TikTok Videos
On both Android and iPhone, you can download your favourite TikTok videos by following the steps to be explained in this download method. However, using this download method will create a watermark on your downloaded TikTok video. Given that you aren’t worried about having a watermark on your video, you may follow the steps below:
- Locate the TikTok app on your smartphone and launch it
- Scroll to the TikTok video that you’d like to download
- Tap to select the video
- Click the share icon that emerges
- To have the video downloaded into your smartphone’s storage, tap the option “Save video”
Deleting Your TikTok Account
By following a few steps, you can be sure of deleting your TikTok account via your very TikTok app. You could be fed up with TikTok and as such, you feel you should oust yourself from TikTok presence. But before you ever do that, think twice about the consequences of deleting your TikTok account –such consequences which mean you no longer have access to your TikTok purchases and content plus your deleted TikTok account won’t be recoverable.
If you aren’t worried about the stated consequences, you may follow the steps below to delete your TikTok account:
- On your iPhone or Android, locate your TikTok app and sign into your account
- Upon your successful login, switch to the section tagged Me
- At the top right-hand side of your screen, select the three dots you see
- On the next on-screen page, choose “Manage my account”
- Scroll to the bottom of the subsequent page and select “Delete account”
- You’ll be shown some on-screen prompts requiring you to confirm that you wish to delete your account
- Comply with the prompts in order to successfully delete your account
Unlocking Your TikTok Account
Your TikTok account could be suspended for a number of reasons owing to the fact that TikTok’s anti-spam system is highly sensitive to suspicious or illegal activity. For instance, posting a lot of comments/likes in a short timeframe can make the anti-spam system suspend your TikTok account. Notably, this will cause TikTok to deny your account certain access usually for 24-hour duration.
However if TikTok blocked your account for having discovered that you input false personal information inclusive of your age, your account might remain blocked even after 24 hours. This is because TikTok maintains a policy that discourages persons below 13 from using the video sharing app.
Provided that you are getting the message “Access Suspended for This Account” whereas you don’t think you’ve done anything illegal or contravened TikTok’s policy, you may follow the steps below to unlock your TikTok account:
- Create an email message to the effect of the account suspension
- Include your TikTok account username in the email and input sincere information about how you had been using the account before it was blocked
- Forward the email to email@example.com
- According to the information TikTok provided over the Internet, your account will be unlocked manually following the verification of your mail by the TikTok team
So far, we believe this post has clearly shown you how to download TikTok videos, delete your TikTok account and sort out any issue relating to account suspension. Meanwhile, you should note that TikTok is actually a free-to-use video sharing app but to avoid account suspension, you have to be mindful of how you share content.*NEW UPDATE
** GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE
** NigeriaLoom.com is now on Telegram. Join our Telegram channel (@CCNWORLDTECH and stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Cccnworldtech works assiduously by integrating lots of effort and resources in our content delivery system, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality write-ups. We strongly advise that Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Don't know the consequences of copyright infringement? Check Here. In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we will instantly report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).