Alongside with the flagship Xperia 1 II, Sony Mobile also introduced a new mid-end smartphone under its Xperia line-up, the Xperia 10 II – bringing with it a Full HD+ OLED display with a CinemaWide 21:9 aspect ratio that is Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protected.
Powering the device is an Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 14nm octa-core chipset running at a speed of 2.0GHz, paired with Adreno 610 GPU. The Xperia 10 II comes with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that is user-expandable up to 512GB via MicroSD card.
>>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
At the rear resides triple camera – the main camera has a 12MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture, 77° wide angle lens and electronic image stabilization (EIS), the secondary is an 8MP telephoto lens with an f/2.4 aperture for 2x optical zoom, while the tertiary is an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture. There is also an 8MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture at the front.
The Xperia 10 II relied on a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security and it is water and dust resistant certified with IP65/IP68 rating. It supports Hi-Res Audio, while it drawn its power from a 3600mAh battery with supports for 18W fast charging. It boots Android 10 out-of-the-box.
Sony Xperia 10 II Specifications
- 6-inch Full HD+ (2520×1080 pixel) OLED Triluminos display, 21:9 aspect ratio, Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Mobile Platform, Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB built-in storage (expandable up to 512GB via a MicroSD card)
- 12MP rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1/2.8″ sensor, 77° wide-angle lens, EIS, LED flash; secondary 8MP telephoto lens, f/2.4 aperture, 1/4″ sensor, 2X optical zoom; 8MP ultra-wide lens (120°), 1/4″ sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1/4″ sensor, 84° wide angle lens
- OS: Android 10
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Single / Dual SIM
- Water and dust resistant (IP65/IP68)
- Hi-Res Audio, USB-C Audio
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5 LE, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3600mAh, Adaptive Charging, fast charging (18W)
- Dimensions: 157x69x8.2mm
- Weight: 151 grams
The phone will be available in late Spring 2020 in Black and White colors. The firm did not reveal its pricing.*NEW UPDATE
** GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE
** CcnWorldTech.com is now on Telegram. Join our Telegram channel (@CCNWORLDTECH and stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Cccnworldtech works assiduously by integrating lots of effort and resources in our content delivery system, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality write-ups. We strongly advise that Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Don't know the consequences of copyright infringement? Check Here. In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we will instantly report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).