Samsung has made a new addition to its “Galaxy J7” line-up in India as the company today announced a new mid-level smartphone in the said market called Galaxy J7 Duo. This differs from the rest of its family (the only exception is Galaxy J7+) in the sense that it have not only one camera but two cameras at the back, this as we know begot the “Duo” naming.
However, it does not have the robustness of the company recent flagships in terms of appearance. The slim curved edge-to-edge bezels does not surface and the phone comes with the nearly-extinct 16:9 display that boasts of a mere HD (720p) resolution, though it is Super AMOLED. The octa-core Exynos 7 series that powered the Galaxy J7 Duo is decent for average gaming and there is 4GB of RAM onboard, which should be enough to multitask several pages. The included storage is 32GB and, thankfully, it can be expanded up to 256GB via Micro card.
>>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
The device runs on Android 8.0 Oreo with revamped TouchWiz UI dubbed Experience UI layed on top, while it is powered by a 3000mAh user-replaceable battery.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo Specifications
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with HD (1280×720) resolution
- 64-bit 1.6GHz Exynos 7 series octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/1.9 aperture, LED flash; secondary 5-megapixel camera
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac dual-band, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, Micro-USB, FM radio; VHT80
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Dimensions: 153.5 x 77.2 x 8.2mm
- Weight: 174 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Gold
The Galaxy J7 Duo is set to go on sale on Thursday April 12th at all retail outlets across India. It costs Rs 16,990 ($255).