Realme, which is a sub-brand of OPPO Mobiles that is targeted at basic smartphone users in India today introduced an entry-level Realme 3 phone in the said market, featuring a 6.2-inch HD+ LCD display with a Waterdrop notch.
The device is powered an Helio P70 processor, clubbed with up to 4GB of RAM and up to 64GB of expandable storage. Sitting at the back of the Realme 3 is 13MP+2MP dual rear-facing camera with a LED flash, while it sports a 13MP camera at the front.
>>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
The phone boots Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box, supports dual SIM, and is fuelled by a 4230mAh battery.
Realme 3 Specifications
- 6.2-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1520×720) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.1GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P70 processor, Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 13-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture; face unlock
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, ColorOS 6
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- Battery: 4230mAh
- Dimensions: 156.1 x 75.6 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 175 grams
The 3GB/32GB model is priced at Rs 8,999 ($126), while the 4GB/64GB model costs Rs 10,999 ($154). It will be available from March 12th on Flipkart and Realme website in Classic Black, Dynamic Black, and Radiant Blue colors.JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE