To login to Npower portal, kindly use this link Npower Login Portal //npower.fmhds.gov.ng/login
N-Power has practically altered the lives of approximately 500,000 youths in all 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria and by extension even the dead,lol.
Once you login to Npower portal, you will see Log into N-Power Application Portal and from here you can easily login with your email and password to continue your application for the N-Power programme.
>>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
N-Power is a scheme initiated by the Nigerian federal government in order to equip Nigerians with employment and economic potentials. As a socio-economic scheme, N-Power avails Nigerian youths the opportunity to acquire economic and technical skills required for survival in the contemporary society. To login to Npower portal, kindly use this link Npower Login Portal //npower.fmhds.gov.ng/login
N-Power delivers modular programmes which better prepare its applicants for the acquisition and the future use of skills required for securing or providing employment. For instance, the N-Power Teacher Corp is based on the employment of 500, 000 graduates required to provide assistance in the areas of health, education and civic education.
Besides helping to rid Nigeria of the inadequacy in its public services, a reasonable proportion of the graduates will assist the country in translating its aspirations of self-sufficiency and food security into reality.
While N-Power also seeks to equip non-graduates with the necessary technical and business skills that promote standards of living, the programme is basically divided into the 3 segments below:
- N-Power Knowledge (25,000 non-graduates)
- N-Power Build (75,000 non-graduates)
- N-Power Teachers Corps (500,000 graduates)
N-Power’s Areas of Focus
N-Power applicants have to be aware of the areas the programme majorly prioritizes for the training of participants. These areas are considered the cornerstone of N-Power and they are as follows:
- Post production
- Community Service
Although N-Power seeks to provide the majority of Nigerians with an avenue for acquiring developmental skills, not all Nigerians are currently eligible for the scheme. Therefore, eligible Nigerians for N-Power are those within the age bracket of 18-35 years and who have met the least requirements for their chosen programmes. However in general, Nigerian youths are selected for N-Power based on the requirements below:
- Readiness of the applicants to progress beyond their comfort zones
- Indication of sincere interest in chosen areas of specialization
- Expression of interest in developing the required skills for becoming successful
- Excelling in the test related to your chosen programme
While the requirements spelt above are general eligibility prerequisites, N-Power applicants should note that there are fixed requirements such as the minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) for those interested in the programme’s Graduate segment.
Registration & Recruitment
To apply for N-Power, do well to follow the step-by-step guide below:
- Visit the official website of N-Power portal.npower.gov.ng
- Choose your preferred N-Power category and your choice programme under the category (you’ll find three categories namely N-Power Volunteer corps, N-Power Knowledge and N-Power Build)
- Click the “Apply now” button that you see after selecting your preferred category and programme
- Doing the above will take you to the application form page. You’ll have to fill the form with necessary details about you –you’ll find the details in this article as you read on
- The logo of N-Power will be sent to you to confirm that your registration has been successfully completed. N-Power will further send you an e-mail message for you to know your pre-selection status. The e-mail message will be sent few days after the registration
For you to be recruited into N-Power, you must have registered by supplying relevant information about yourself and following a certain recruitment procedure. Below are the details you have to provide in the course of N-Power registration:
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Place of birth
- Qualification certificate
- Passport data
- Phone number –you’ll have to provide a functional one
- An accurate name record
- An active e-mail address
This article, so far, has provided you genuine information on N-Power login portal via npower.fmhds.gov.ng. But if you wish to get more info about N-Power, do well to visit the official website of the programme.JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE