Motorola has launched its Motorola One Power smartphone in India few weeks after its official unveiling at the IFA 2018. The phone brings a notch 6.2-inch screen with a Full HD+ resolution, and under-the-hood is an octa-core Snapdragon 636 processor clubbed with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage.
The phone runs Android One software that is based on Android 8.1 Oreo, however, the company promised to release Android 9.0 Pie update for the device later this year. Considering the Android One platform it is based on, Android Q update can also be expected. Moreover, users will also enjoy security updates for three consecutive years.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
In optics, the One Power is loaded with 16MP+5MP dual rear-facing camera at back with 4K video recording capability, while it sports a 12MP front-facing camera with 1080p video recording supports. It has a 3.5mm audio jack, dedicated dual SIM slot, and is powered by a 5000mAh battery with supports for fast charging.
Motorola One Power Specifications
- 6.2-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2246×1080) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Mobile Platform, Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, dual-tone LED flash; secondary 5-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, 4K video recording
- 12-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, upgradeable to Android 9.0 Pie
- P2i water-repellent nano coating
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac dual band, Bluetooth 5, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh / 4850mAh (typical/minimum), fast charging (5V/3A)
- Dimensions: 155.8×75.9×9.98mm
- Weight: 170 grams
The phone comes in Black color option only. It will be available exclusively on Flipkart for Rs 15,999 ($240 USD), starting from October 5th.JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
>Get all Recruitment and Aptitude test Past Questions and Answers Now--CLICK HERE ____________________________________________________________________