The Ⓤ.S network carrier, MetroPCS, has partnered with LG to bring Stylus 2 Plus as Stylo 2 Plus to the United States. Though its specs has been slightly tuned down to maintain order in pricing, the phablet-size device still rocks an octa-core processor and sports same screen size as its twin brother.
So, what has changed? First of all, the display resolution has been lowered to HD (720p) from full-HD (1080p) and the RAM from 3GB to 2GB. The 16MP rear camera has been replaced with 13MP, and the 8MP front camera with 5MP. The battery does experience a change too as the device is now packing a 2900mAh battery and not 3000mAh.
>>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
But there are some positive changes as well. The Stylo 2 Plus comes with a stylus which is one of those rare features you don’t get to see everyday. And not to forget to mention that the stylus has its own compartment at the base. Another notable feature is a fingerprint sensor located at the rear below the camera, something which Stylus 2 Plus lacks.
The phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box and supports 4G LTE via its dedicated single SIM slot.
Note: The Stylo 2 Plus can also be regarded as an upgraded version and successor of LG G Stylo.
LG Stylo 2 Plus Specifications
- 5.7-inch IPS In-Cell display with HD (1280×720) resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G, GPS/A-GPS, NFC, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2900mAh
The LG Stylo 2 Plus is available at an off-contract payment fee of $219 USD and $149 USD after a mail-in rebate.JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE