Meizu has officially announced M3 Note, its latest Android-powered smartphone and the successor of M2 Note released by the firm in June last year. The phone comes in two variants, 2GB RAM with 16GB storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, both priced at CNY 799 ($123 USD) and CNY 999 ($154 USD) respectively. It will be available for pre-order starting today (Wednesday) and will start shipping from 11th of April in China. It is expected to arrive in India sometime in May. Availability for global regions is unknown.
The Meizu M3 Note features same 5.5-inch FHD display as its predecessor, but this packs a more powerful MediaTek Helio P10 processor and a larger battery capacity of 4,100mAh.
>>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
- 5.5-inch LTPS 2.5D curved glass display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution, 400ppi,
- 64-bit 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor, Mali-T860 G6200 GPU
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint sensor (mTouch 2.0)
- Hybrid dual SIM slots (secondary slot can be use as MicroSD card slot)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, Wifi, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, Micro-USB
- OS: Flyme OS 5.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 4,100mAh
- Dimensions: 153.6 × 75.5 × 8.3mm
- Weight: 163 grams
Meizu on Tuesday launched a mini version of its MX5 smartphone in China dubbed MX5e, packing a MediaTek Helio X10 chipset with 3GB of RAM. The device comes with a starting price of CNY 1499 ($231 USD) and is currently available in China.*NEW UPDATE
** GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE
** CcnWorldTech.com is now on Telegram. Join our Telegram channel (@CCNWORLDTECH and stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Cccnworldtech works assiduously by integrating lots of effort and resources in our content delivery system, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality write-ups. We strongly advise that Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Don't know the consequences of copyright infringement? Check Here. In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we will instantly report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).