LG earlier this year introduced X4+ in South Korea, today, the firm has launched a cheaper tuned-down version of the device dubbed X4. It has the same specs as the plus model including the same display, processor, RAM, storage and battery capacity, but this sports an 8MP rear camera compared to 13MP camera on the former. It lacks the Hi-Fi DAC audio as well.
The X4 runs Android 7.1 Nougat with LG UX on top and has a fingerprint sensor at the back below the camera for security. It has supports for LG mobile payment platform “LG Pay”, which is made possible via NFC connectivity embedded. HD DMB for Mobile TV is also present.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
The phone is clad in a metal body that is 8.6mm thick, themed in Black and White colors; while it weighs only 164 grams. LG is selling the device on popular Korea network carriers LGU+, KT and SKT, for KRW 297,000 (US$273).
LG X4 Specifications
- 5.3-inch IPS display with HD (1280×720) resolution
- 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform, Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage, expandable via MicroSD card
- 8-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- Single SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, NFC, Micro-USB, FM radio
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Dimensions: 148.6 x 75.1 x 8.6mm
- Weight: 164 grams
- Color(s): Black, White
>Get all Recruitment and Aptitude test Past Questions and Answers Now--CLICK HERE ____________________________________________________________________