LG has announced the 2018 model of its Signature Edition smartphone in South Korea, the successor of its Signature Edition 2017 smartphone. It has identical design and nearly the same specs as the V35 ThinQ, but the body element is quite different.
One of the major highlight of the Signature Edition (2018) is the Zirconium metal the phone is made of, which is highly resistant to scratch and has a durable strength. The rear of the device is also made of ceramic, adding to the smooth premium feel.
>>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Perhaps, what is most surprising is that LG is giving interested customers the opportunity to engrave their name at the back of the phone as a customization offer. And lastly, the Signature Edition (2018) comes with twice as much as storage found on the V35 ThinQ plus version, a total of 256GB. A MicroSD slot is provided to further expand the storage up to 2TB.
According to LG, only 300 units will be made, so only the fastest will get it first.
Besides these changes other specs remains the same.
LG Signature Edition (2018) Specifications
- 6.0-inch FullVision OLED display with Quad-HD+ (2880×1440) pixel resolution, HDR10, 18:9 aspect ratio, 538PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 64-bit 2.85GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform, Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 256GB built-in storage (expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/1.6 aperture, 71-degree wide-angle lens, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording, slow-motion video recording; secondary 16-megapixel Super Wide Angle camera, f/1.9 aperture, 107-degree wide-angle lens
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens; Facial Recognition
- Fingerprint sensor (on the back)
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo, LG UX
- 32-bit Advanced Quad DAC HiFi, DTS:X 3D Surround Sound
- Waterproof and Dustproof (IP68), MIL-STD 810G
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB 2.0 Type-C, FM radio
- Battery: 3300mAh, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, wireless charging
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 157 grams
The phone comes in Black and White color options. It is available for pre-order from today for KRW 1,999,800 ($1,790) in Korea and will shipped from August 13th. A free Bang & Olufsen (B&O) headphones is included in the package.JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE