Its been only a few weeks since LG introduced Q7 and Q7+, now, the company has launched Q8 (2018), a slightly more powerful model which can also be considered as the successor of the Q8 (2017). This comes with a larger 6.2-inch FullVision display but packed the same Snapdragon 450 octa-core chipset.
RAM and storage are 4GB and 64GB respectively, with an option provided to expand it up to 2TB via a MicroSD card. At the back is a 16MP camera with a fingerprint sensor placed right below it, and there is an 8MP camera at the front for selfie. The usual range of connectivity are present, while it draws its power from a 3300mAh battery.
>>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Perhaps what makes the Q8 special and set it apart is its built-in stylus that lets users take notes even when the screen is off. It is military grade MIL-STD 810G certified for durability and also earned IP68 rating for water and dust resistant. HiFi Quad DAC and DTS: X 3D Surround Sound audio enhancements are not left behind.
LG Q8 (2018) Specifications
- 6.2-inch FHD+ (2160×1080) FullVision display with 18:9 aspect ratio, 388ppi; Stylus
- 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform, Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage (expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, PDAF, LED flash
- 5-megapixel (Super Wide Angle) front camera, 100-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Fingerprint sensor
- MIL-STD 810G certified, waterproof and dustproof (IP68)
- HiFi Quad DAC, DTS: X 3D Sound
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS + GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- Battery: 3300mAh (non-removable), Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 160.1 x77.7 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 172 grams
The Q8 (2018) will be available in South Korea from August 7th for KRW 539,000 ($470). It comes in Moroccan Blue and Aurora Black colors.