A new budget phone by the name “K6 Enjoy” has been launched by Lenovo in China. This is the fourth device in the K6 family, bringing with it a 6.22-inch Waterdrop display with HD+ resolution, a MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, triple rear camera, and a 3300mAh battery.
The triple rear camera are configured in 12MP+5MP+8MP, while it also sports an 8MP camera at the front. It runs on Android Pie, has a fingerprint sensor mounted to the back, and supports dual SIM with Dual 4G VoLTE standby.
>>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Lenovo K6 Enjoy Specifications
- 6.22-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1520×720) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor, IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 12MP rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, PDAD, LED flash; secondary 5MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8MP telephoto lens
- 8MP front camera
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, ZUI
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3,300mAh
- Dimensions: 156.4x75x7.99mm
- Weight: 161 grams
The K6 Enjoy is up for purchase in China for CNY 1398 (US$208). Buyers have the option to select between Black and Blue colors.