UAC Recruitment 2019/2020 – New Recruitment Ongoing
United Africa Company of Nigeria
So, We will explain how to apply for UAC Recruitment 2019/2020. We will talk about things like the recruitment process, the application process, salary and application portal
UAC of Nigeria Plc. is a leading private sector enterprise with active participation in the development of the country since 1879. A diversified, food-focused company, UAC’s operations span the foods, real estate, paints and logistics sectors of the economy. We are committed to building and developing our people towards realizing their full potentials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Innovation Manager
Reports to: General Manager-Marketing
Recent Trending Jobs:
- UBA Recruitement
- Ericsson Careers
- Airtel Careers
- General Electric Careers
- GTBank Recruitment
- Viju Milk Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
Purpose of the Job
- To own and drive a compelling Innovation pipeline from ideation to commercialization by transforming our end to end innovation process, specifically ensuring the organization delivers the commercial step change in innovation implementation and execution.
Job Accountabilities/Key Responsibilities
- Takes ownership of new product launches from concept development to commercial launch.
- Takes the lead in preparing business cases for innovation and renovation.
- Responsible for crafting product development brief in liaison with respective Brand Managers.
- Responsible for driving through formula/packaging optimization initiatives, in conjunction with Research & Development, Regulatory Affairs, Brand teams, and Consumer Insights.
- Manages the communication and effective flow of information and approval systems associated with the innovation Process.
- Develops, shares and ensures effective use of best practice and common platforms relevant to product innovation.
- Prepares detailed work breakdown structure, financial budget and timelines for the project.
- Defines critical path of the project, anticipate potential obstacles.
- Ensures that timelines are kept, objectives are met & key questions are answered.
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- You should be within 18 to 35 year of age
- Consider your physical and mental health before application
UAC Recruitment Process
It appears as though you need the job seriously, perhaps you wish to apply on the Prophet Nigeria site Here, follow the simple steps below, by following the steps, we guarantee you a fruitful application
- Stage 1. Set up your CV
- Stage 2. Send or transfer your CV on their site
- Stage 3. Use the “Occupation Title” as the subject of the mail
Person Specification/Job Requirements
- A first degree or its equivalent
- At least 4 years in FMCG
- Must have driven Innovation end to end as a core function
- Great Project Management Skills
- Strong Influencing Skill
- Good Team player
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to persuasively sell ideas
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.uacnplc.com.