DKT International Recruitment 2019/2020 – Graduate Trainee Recruitment
DKT International Nigeria
So, We will explain how to apply for DKT International Recruitment 2019/2020 – Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020. We will talk about things like the recruitment process, the application process, salary and application portal
DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- DKT Nigeria is set to recruit Graduate Trainees. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through contraceptive social marketing.
- We are looking for the brightest, self-motivated and driven university graduates not older than 28 years of age to fill these positions and provide support to DKT Nigeria’s operations.
- Successful applicants for this position shall undergo six months rigorous training and orientation in various departments, after which they will be deployed to our Head Office in Lagos.
Recent Trending Jobs:
- UBA Recruitement
- Ericsson Careers
- Airtel Careers
- General Electric Careers
- GTBank Recruitment
- Viju Milk Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- Learn different functions and acquire knowledge of DKT Nigeria’s standards, procedures and methods required for carrying out departmental duties
- Undertake field or market-related activities to get field experience.
- Participate in periodic brainstorming sessions and identify trends and recommend proactive or remedial actions to address issues highlighted.
- Work with managers/ supervisors and accept delegated responsibilities and duties.
- Receive training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments.
- Participate in individual and group projects and make presentations.
- Any other assignments from the manager or Country Director
- Must possess First degree in any relevant course (First class or second-class honors’ Upper Division in Public health, Mass communications, Pharmacy, Medicine, Business administration, Marketing, Accountancy, Finance, Economics, Procurement & other related disciplines).
- Must be computer literate
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Must be capable of shadowing more experienced staff to learn on the job and pick up valuable knowledge to support DKT Nigeria’s operations.
- Must possess excellent: communication, inter-personal, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- You should be within 18 to 35 year of age
- Consider your physical and mental health before application
DKT International Recruitment Process
It appears as though you need the job seriously, perhaps you wish to apply on the Prophet Nigeria site Here, follow the simple steps below, by following the steps, we guarantee you a fruitful application
- Stage 1. Set up your CV
- Stage 2. Send or transfer your CV on their site
- Stage 3. Use the “Occupation Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (A well detailed CV which should include Biodata, Education & Work experience) with subject tagged ‘Graduate Trainee’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DKT International Recruitment
DKT International jobs
DKT International careers
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com