British American Tobacco Recruitment 2019/2020 – Application is Ongoing
British American Tobacco
So, We will explain how to apply for British American Tobacco Recruitment 2019/2020. We will talk about things like the recruitment process, the application process, salary and application portal
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Master Data Analyst
Job Number: 18880
The main responsabilities of the role:
- We are looking for a Master Data Analyst and Factory Scheduler to join the Operations team based in Nigeria (Ibadan factory).
- Collating relevant details for the accurate population and timely submission of Data Management templates to the Regional Data Management Team, for the creation, amending and deletion of material codes in the R/3 instances and APO ensuring CORE compliance where relevant.
- Extension of Finished Goods, Semi Finished Goods, Wrapping Materials and Leaf in R/3, to include the maintenance of Sales, Purchasing, Materials Requirements Planning, Accounting/Costing and Work Scheduling views into the relevant plants associated with Nigeria, adhering to standards where defined.
- Creation, amendment and deletion of WMS, leaf and Bill Of Manufacturing (BOM) for all products manufactured at the Ibadan and Zaria factories.
- Creation, amendment and deletion of Routings, Work Centres; Production Versions associated to the relevant finished goods.
- Maintain Purchase Information Records, Conditions and Source lists including their creation, amendment and deletion for products manufactured at the Ibadan and Zaria factories
- Update BOMs based on approved specifications from QA.
- Provide support to the Factory Scheduler role to ensure seamless scheduling.
Recent Trending Jobs:
- UBA Recruitement
- Ericsson Careers
- Airtel Careers
- General Electric Careers
- GTBank Recruitment
- Viju Milk Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- Engineering graduate
- Minimum 2 years of experience gained in a manufacturing environment.
- SAP System – MM,PP & SD Modules.
- Wrapping Material technology & Quality Assurance management systems.
- Product Knowledge.
- Use of MS Office and application to data warehousing and management.
- Report writing, logical and analytical skills and strong project management, presentation and communication skills
- Effective communication and good interpersonal relationship skills
british american tobacco recruitment 2019
british american tobacco recruitment process
british american tobacco nigeria recruitment 2019
british american tobacco recruitment 2019 nairaland
british american tobacco nigeria lagos
british american tobacco ibadan factory address
british american tobacco ibadan recruitment
recruitment at british american tobacco
recruitment agency for british american tobacco
british american tobacco jobs in africa
british and american tobacco jobs
british american tobacco career bangladesh
british american tobacco career bd
To apply for this job please visit careers.bat.com.