Baker Hughes Recruitment 2019/2020 – Application Portal
So, We will explain how to apply for Baker Hughes Recruitment 2019/2020. We will talk about things like the recruitment process, the application process, salary and application portal
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Localization Director – Sub-Saharan Africa
Job ID: 1924732
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a localization framework and providing organizational support to ensure 100% localization / local content compliance across operating countries in the region
- You will also be a one-stop shop for all localization enquiries revolving around exceptions and ensure processes are complied with
- You will also be the internal auditor for all localization / local content compliance cases.
- Formulate under direction of Region Leader, and in partnership with Country Leader, the localization plan and implementation for BHGE Sub-Saharan Africa
- Provide strategic direction and support to build relationships with key government agencies or any agency as required.
- Provide day-to-day support in collation and interpretation of local data related to the Industry that would be required to implement any strategies and plans as deemed fit. Must stay abreast and updated on trends within the industry focused on the development of local content policies.
- Liaise with all BHGE stakeholders to prepare and monitor multiple country-specific local content plans in compliance with local laws for all the proposals submitted by BHGE SSA entities
- Liaise with the all the involved functions – Legal, HR, Sourcing and Finance – in ensuring compliance with the provisions of localization content laws or requirements in operating countries
- Lead support for Sales/Commercial/Project teams with all aspects of local/national content requirements for all tenders and contracts
Recent Trending Jobs:
- UBA Recruitement
- Ericsson Careers
- Airtel Careers
- General Electric Careers
- GTBank Recruitment
- Viju Milk Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- Relevant University Degree.
- Postgraduate qualification in a relevant field is an added advantage
- Sound working knowledge of the Local Content Laws in region
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant regional Content Law experience in the oil and gas industry
- In-depth understanding of the Oil and Gas legal regime
- Must have experience in actively interfacing with government regulatory agencies
- Must be familiar with proposals preparation and/or project management
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume).
- Ability to demonstrate effective and efficient management of processes and personnel
- Ability to adapt to changing deadlines and achieve project goals/milestones
- Ability to manage & maintain budget and schedule requirements.
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- You should be within 18 to 35 year of age
- Consider your physical and mental health before application
Baker Hughes Recruitment Process
It appears as though you need the job seriously, perhaps you wish to apply on the Prophet Nigeria site Here, follow the simple steps below, by following the steps, we guarantee you a fruitful application
- Stage 1. Set up your CV
- Stage 2. Send or transfer your CV on their site
- Stage 3. Use the “Occupation Title” as the subject of the mail
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click the Apply now button to send your application
Baker Hughes job
Baker Hughes careers
baker hughes recruitment 2019
baker hughes recruitment 2018
baker hughes nigeria
baker hughes login
baker hughes internship
baker hughes nigeria graduate recruitment
baker hughes careers sign in
baker hughes headquarters
To apply for this job please visit bakerhughes.taleo.net.