Huawei has silently made available a new device for European markets after launching Honor 6C Pro in the same markets earlier today. Dubbed Y6 Pro (2017), the phone is the successor of Y6 Pro (2016) that was released last year. It features a 5-inch HD display and is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 425 chipset.
This has a metal unibody and not plastic casing like its predecessor. There is a 13MP camera at the rear with a fingerprint sensor sitting right below it, while a 5MP camera is placed at the front. The Y6 Pro (2017) is backed by a 3020mAh battery.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Huawei Y6 Pro (2017) Specifications
- 5.0-inch IPS display with HD (1280×720) resolution
- 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform, Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat, EMUI 5.1
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 3020mAh
The phone is up for purchase in France, Germany and Italy for a price of €179 ($211). Huawei customers can get one in Black, Gold or Silver colors.
[Via]JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
>Get all Recruitment and Aptitude test Past Questions and Answers Now--CLICK HERE ____________________________________________________________________