Huawei has announced a new premium-tier flagship smartphone under its “Honor” brand in China, the Honor V20. The device, which weighs less than 185 grams has a glass back with “V” gradient pattern that shimmer, a metal frame, measuring 8.1mm at its thickest point.
The Honor V20 is Huawei second smartphone to use the in-screen selfie camera after the Nova 4 that was recently introduced. The phone LCD display has a hole at the top left corner that is 4.5mm wide in diameter, this accommodates the 25MP front camera. The display is 6.4-inch in size, featuring a Full HD+ resolution and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 – same as the Nova 4.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Driving the hardware is a HiSilicon Kirin 980 octa-core 7nm chipset that is clocked at 2.6GHz, while the software aspect of the phone is governed by Android 9.0 Pie buttered with EMUI 9.0.1. The RAM options are 6GB and 8GB, coupled with up to 256GB of storage. The storage is non-expandable, however.
The Honor V20 also inherited the Nova 4 main rear camera; a 48MP camera that uses the Sony IMX586 1/2″ sensor is equipped at the back alongside with a secondary 3D TOF camera. The fingerprint reader can be found below the dual rear camera for biometric authentication.
The 3.5mm audio jack is located at the top, while the USB Type-C port sits comfortably at the bottom of the phone for wired connection and charging. The whole system is powered by a 4000mAh battery with supports for fast charging.
Huawei Honor V20 Specifications
- 6.4-inch 2.5D curved glass display with FHD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 91.82% screen-to-body ratio
- 2.6GHz octa-core Kirin 980 64-bit 7nm processor, Mali-G76 MP10 GPU; GPU Turbo 2.0, Liquid Cooling System
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB / 256GB built-in storage
- 48MP 1/2″ Sony IMX586 rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, AIS (AI Image Stabilization), LED flash; secondary 3D TOF camera
- 25-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture; face unlock
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, EMUI 9.0.1
- Fingerprint sensor (rear mounted)
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5 LE, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS dual band (L1+L5), NFC, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 4000mAh / 3900mAh (typical/minimum), fast charging (22.5W)
- Dimensions: 156.9 × 75.4 × 8.1mm
- Weight: 180 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Blue, Red
The 6GB/128GB model of the Honor V20 is priced at CNY 2999 ($434 USD); the 8GB/128GB model at CNY 3499 ($507 USD), while the topmost model dubbed MOSCHINO edition with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage costs CNY 3999 ($579 USD). Sales begin on December 28th, but it can be order from today.JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
>Get all Recruitment and Aptitude test Past Questions and Answers Now--CLICK HERE ____________________________________________________________________