The U19e and Desire 19+ are HTC latest smartphones that were unclad in Taiwan earlier today. The U19e is a mid-flagship as its specs openly proclaimed – it features a 6-inch Full HD+ IPS display, is powered by a Snapdragon 710 chipset, sports dual rear-facing camera, and is backed by a 3930mAh battery.
The phone comes in 6GB RAM/128GB storage version only with a MicroSD slot provided to expand it up to 2TB. A 24MP camera resides at the front alongside a secondary 2MP camera with Iris recognition baked inside. There is a fingerprint sensor at the back if face unlock is not your thing.
>>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Audio is delivered via dual stereo speakers, but it lacked a 3.5mm audio jack. Instead, the U19e relied on USB-C to deliver wired audio. Quick Charge 4.0 filled the battery up within minutes.
The Desire 19+ is a lower mid-ranger with its most prominent feature being its triple rear camera (13MP+8MP+5MP). It has a 6.2-inch HD+ screen with a waterdrop notch and packed a MediaTek Helio P35 chipset. The phone comes in 4GB RAM or 6GB RAM models accompanied by 64GB or 128GB storage, respectively.
At the front of the Desire 19+ sitted a 16MP front shooter, while a fingerprint sensor occupied the back. A 3,850mAh battery powered the phone.
HTC U19e Specifications
- 6-inch IPS display with Full HD+ (2160×1080) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, Gorilla Glass protection
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Mobile Platform, Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB built-in storage (expandable up to 2TB)
- 12-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, dual-tone LED flash; secondary 20-megapixel telephoto camera, f/2.6 aperture, 2x optical zoom, 10x digital zoom
- 24-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture; 2MP camera with Iris recognition
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, Sense UI
- USB-C audio, HiFi stereo speakers, HTC BoomSound
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery: 3,930mAh, Quick Charge 4.0
- Dimensions: 156.5×75.9×8.0mm
- Weight: 180 grams
- Colour(s): Extraordinary Purple, Modest Green
The U19e is priced at TWD 14,900 (US$476) and will be available from June 12th in Taiwan. The 4GB/64GB and 6GB/128GB versions of the Desire 19+, priced at TWD 9,990 (US$317) and TWD 10,990 (US$349) respectively, will be available in early July.*NEW UPDATE
** GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE
** CcnWorldTech.com is now on Telegram. Join our Telegram channel (@CCNWORLDTECH and stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Cccnworldtech works assiduously by integrating lots of effort and resources in our content delivery system, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality write-ups. We strongly advise that Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Don't know the consequences of copyright infringement? Check Here. In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we will instantly report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).