Facebook Lite for Android is a miniature light version of Facebook main app that was initially introduced in some Asia and Africa regions in 2015, but since then it has been made available for other regions including the U.S and U.K. Sometime ago I shared how users can download videos posted on this platform.
Today however, I will be showing how Facebook Lite users can save or download pictures posted on their timeline, in friends status posts and messages, or other users main profile picture. There are two ways to get this done, the official way and the unofficial way.
>>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
By default, Facebook provided a way to download pictures viewed on Lite unlike video, this can be done by following the steps below:
First Method (Official):
1. Launch Facebook Lite from the app drawer and login
2. Browse to the picture you want to download
3. Click on it to open (the interface will look like the one in the image above)
4. At the upper right, click the menu button (three dots)
5. Select “save” from the options
Second Method (Unofficial)
This unlike the first method requires a file manager. In this case we used ES File Explorer, but you can use any Android file manager.
1. Open ES Explorer, locate a folder named “Android”. In the “Android” folder you will see another folder named “data”, open it. It will lead you to where is shown in the picture above. Open the “com.facebook.lite” folder.
2. Open the “cache” folder
3. Open the “images” folder
4. In the “images folder” there exist some files with random letters, these are the cached image files that Facebook Lite stored on the phone storage
5. Click on any of the file then view as image, or open as image (depending on your file manager)
You can rename the picture to whatever name you like and save it in any folder of your choice. To let Android gallery detect the image, rename it and add “.jpg” extension at the end of the name e.g “johnlee.jpg”.*NEW UPDATE
** GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE
** NigeriaLoom.com is now on Telegram. Join our Telegram channel (@CCNWORLDTECH and stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Cccnworldtech works assiduously by integrating lots of effort and resources in our content delivery system, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality write-ups. We strongly advise that Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Don't know the consequences of copyright infringement? Check Here. In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we will instantly report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).