UPDATE: The new Nokia 6 Android One indeed packed a Snapdragon 630 chipset and not Snapdragon 430 as we previously mentioned. It is the Nokia 6 (2018) made for international market unlike the Chinese version. No difference whatsoever besides the Android One tag.
HMD Global in early January this year launched the 2018 edition of its Nokia 6 smartphone in China, which is an upgraded version of the 2017 model. At the ongoing MWC event, the company has introduced yet another Nokia 6, but this runs Android One based on Android 8.0 Oreo. It is identical with the one that was launched in China in design and specs, but it retains the Snapdragon 430 chipset that powered the 2017 model and not Snapdragon 630 chipset that powered the upgraded 2018 model.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
It features a 5.5-inch Full HD display; sports 16MP+8MP cameras, and is turned on by a 3000mAh battery.
Nokia 6 2018 (Android One) Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution, Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 Mobile Platform, Adreno 508 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, dual-tone LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 84-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Fingerprint sensor
- Single / Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, FM radio, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Dimensions: 148.8 × 75.8 × 8.15-8.6mm
- Weight: 172 grams
- Colour(s): Black + Copper, White + Iron, Blue + Gold
The phone will be available from April at a price of €249 (US$306).JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
>Get all Recruitment and Aptitude test Past Questions and Answers Now--CLICK HERE ____________________________________________________________________