The Black Shark 2 Pro, a more powerful and an upgraded variant of the Black Shark 2 that was released in March has been officially announced in China. The phone is powered by a more efficient Snapdragon 855 Plus chipset that has been overclocked to 2.96GHz (from 2.84GHz on Snapdragon 855) to deliver faster speed, which is the only thing Black Shark is betting on in this “Pro” model. Apart from the CPU, the integrated Adreno 640 GPU is also overclocked and should deliver 15% performance increase in graphics.
To push the responsiveness of the phone in performance further, this comes with faster UFS 3.0 inbuilt storage, offered in 128GB and 256GB options. As a matter of fact, this is the second smartphone that will be using the Snapdragon 855 Plus chipset after Asus claimed it first last week. We wouldn’t be surprised if ZTE make use of the chipset in its upcoming Nubia gaming phone. Well, another change that the Black Shark 2 Pro brings is the new rear design language. The rear has been redesigned—this minimize the bump on the previous and should fit comfortably when hold in hand. The design is F1 car inspired.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Other features of the Black Shark 2 Pro are in tune with the Black Shark 2, these includes 6.39-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, 48MP+12MP dual rear camera, 20MP front camera, and 4000mAh battery. Android 9.0 Pie is onboard and so are the Liquid Cool 3.0 (to dissipate heat), Magic Press, front-facing stereo speakers, and RGB lighting. Unfortunately, this also lacked a 3.5mm audio jack like its predecessor as audio is delivered via the USB-C port.
Black Shark 2 Pro Specifications
- 6.39-inch Super AMOLED display with FHD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, HDR, DCI-P3 color gamut, 430 nits brightness
- 64-bit 2.96GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Mobile Platform, Adreno 640 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.0) built-in storage (non-expandable)
- 48-megapixel rear camera, f/1.75 aperture, Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8µm pixel size, LED flash; secondary 12-megapixel rear camera (telephoto), f/2.2 aperture, 1µm pixel size
- 20-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 0.9μm pixel size,
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Dual stereo speakers
- Connectivity: WiFi 80211ac (dual band + 2×2 MU-MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, Dual 4G VoLTE, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS/Beiduo, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum), 27W fast charging
The phone is themed in new Electric Black, Ice Ash, Blue, Purple, and Orange colors. The 128GB version is priced at CNY 2999 (US$435), while the 256GB version is priced at CNY 3499 (US$508). Sales begin on August 2nd, but you can pre-order it from today.JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
>Get all Recruitment and Aptitude test Past Questions and Answers Now--CLICK HERE ____________________________________________________________________