Are you searching for Biology Examination questions? These Exam Questions and Answers were compiled to serve as a reference material to help teachers set tests and examination questions.School pupils/tutors will find it very helpful in revision and exam preparation.
1. Which of the following is not an effect of overcrowding on a population?
>>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
2.. Which of the following bacteria reduces nitrates in the soil to gaseous nitrogen?
(A) Denitrifying Bacteria
(B) Saprophytic Bacteria
(C) Nitrifying Bacteria
(D) Putrefying Bacteria
3. One disease not caused directly by bacteria is
4. Which of the following resources is non-renewable?
(C) Mineral Deposits
5. Which of these diseases cannot be spread by an insect
6. Trypanosomiasis is associated with
7. Which of the following organisms cause syphilis?
(A) Mycobacterium Tuberculosis
(B) Bordetella Petusis
(C) Treponema Pallidum
(D) Clostridium Tetani
8. In Medicine, bacteria have proved very useful due to the production of
(C) Cured Tobacco
(D) Tanned Leather
9. Which of the following animals exhibits territoriality?
10. The cross in which parents differs in two pairs of contrasting characters is called
(A) Monophybrid Cross
(B) Dihybrid Cross
(C) Trihybrid Cross
(D) Tetrahybrid Cross
10. If a homozygous black pig (BB) is crossed with a homozygous white pig (bb), what is the probability that an offspring will have black fur?
11. Which Nitrogen base in RNA that is not part of DNA?
12. How Many pairs of chromosomes are in Humans
13. A woman that is a carrier for color blindness mates with a man that is colour blind. What percent chance will their offspring actually be colour blind.
14. Blood groups and tongue-rolling are examples of
(A) Continuous Variation
(B) Discontinuous Variation
(C) Adaptive Variation
(D) Environmental Variation
15. Which of the following is not a type of finger-print?
16. Lamarck’s evolution theory could summarized by the statement that
(A) Only the fittest can survive in a challenging environment
(B) Species that are unable to adapt become extinct
(C) New characteristics do not arise in organism in time of need
(D) The changing environment imposes structural, physiological and behavioural changes in organism.
17. Which of the following structural features in animals does not affect control of body temperature?
18. The long necks and legs of the present day giraffes were some of the basis of
(A) De Vries Theory of Evolution
(B) Lamarck’s Theory of Evolution
` (C) Mendel’s Theory of Inheritance
(D) Darwin’s Theory of Evolution
19. Which of the following forms of variation will give a normal distribution?
(A) Blood Group
(B) Tongue Rolling
(C) Body Weight
(D) Finger Prints
20. What name is given to a sudden change in a gene or chromosomes?
For more Questions and Answers Kindly contact us. That is all for now- You can visit our E-learning section to practice several questions and win cash prizes on a weekly basis-Click here*NEW UPDATE
** GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE
** NigeriaLoom.com is now on Telegram. Join our Telegram channel (@CCNWORLDTECH and stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Cccnworldtech works assiduously by integrating lots of effort and resources in our content delivery system, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality write-ups. We strongly advise that Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Don't know the consequences of copyright infringement? Check Here. In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we will instantly report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).