One of BBNAIJA season 5’s finest, Erica is making waves while in the house. People describe her as the most beautiful lady in the house with a very beautiful smile, the life of the party, here are 14 things about Erica you probably didn’t know;
1. Her full name is Erica Ngozi Nlewedim and she was born on March 13, 1994, in Lagos.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
2. She comes from Abia State, Arochukwu area of Abia State precisely
3. She is the only child, just she and her mother.
4. She finished and graduated from Covenant University and she has a degree in Business Administration all at age 19.
5. After Erica graduated from school, she got a very big modeling gig with haircare brand Natures Gentle Touch.
6. She was among the ladies that partook in the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) pageant that took place in the year 2014, although she did not win the MBGN title, she won the MBGN Miss Photogenic award.
7. Her MBGN Miss Photogenic win gave her the kind of recognition she needed that landed her with modeling deals for big brands like the beauty brand, Zaron Cosmetics, Access Bank, Diamond Bank, Hollandia, Globacom, Jumia, Maltina, Stanbic IBTC, Etisalat and also Peak Milk.
8. Erica slowly started featuring in Nollywood Tv series and movies, In 2015, she landed the lead role in Secrets and Scandals, a series.
9. Her Nollywood portfolio so far include 15 television series and movies like Flatmates, Royal Castle, Being Farouk, Made in Heaven, Once Upon A Night, The Paternity Deal, Fractured and Hire A Woman
10. In the 2019 movie, she starred alongside Alexx Ekubo, Nancy Isime in the movie ‘Hire A Woman’ where she played the role of ‘Nifemi’ currently showing on Netflix.
11. For the first time since she was born, Erica met her father in the year 2017.
12. Erica started a foundation in 2018 to meet the needs of orphaned children called the Erica Nlewedim Foundation.
13. In 2019, Erica attended the MET film school in London in 2019 and after that, she proceeded to produce her first short film in Birmingham.
14. She is the CEO and owner of a hair brand Beluxia Hair.JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
>Get all Recruitment and Aptitude test Past Questions and Answers Now--CLICK HERE ____________________________________________________________________