ZenFone 4 Selfie Lite (ZB553KL) is Asus latest smartphone that has just launched in the Philippines. The new entry-level device is a tuned-down variant of ZenFone 4 Selfie that was released in August. It features a 5.5-inch display; is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon chipset; sports 13MP+13MP cameras, and is fuelled by a 3000mAh battery.
It has a metal body design and comes equipped with a fingerprint sensor beneath the physical home button. The phone runs Android 7.0 Nougat and supports dual SIM.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie Lite Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS 2.5D curved display with HD (1280×720) resolution, 267PPI
- 64-bit 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform, Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB / 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, PDAF, LED flash
- 13-megapixel front camera, soft LED flash; Asus SelfieMaster Technology
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat, Zen UI 4.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS + GLONASS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Dimensions: 155.66 x 75.9 x 7.85mm
- Weight: 144 grams
- Color(s): Rose Pink, Sunlight Gold, Mint Green, Deepsea Black
It is available in the Philippines for 7,995 PHP ($156).
SourceJOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
>Get all Recruitment and Aptitude test Past Questions and Answers Now--CLICK HERE ____________________________________________________________________