The Ministry of Youth and Sports Development has announced a ’60 Day App Challenge’ and it is aimed at encouraging youths who are technologically savvy use technology develop and create a solution for different government agencies and sectors. Youths who are allowed to participate in this challenge should be between the ages of 18 and 29 years old that can develop a mobile app and they also have a chance to win N1m. This is a new programme the federal government has put in motion for youths in the country. The federal government says this programme is in response to how the pandemic ravaging the world has ruined things for people, especially the youths. In this programme, ten app developers will get the chance to win 1 million Naira each, not only that but they also get to receive a business development training on how to develop other applications from the Federal Government.
Registration into this challenge started on July 8, 2020, and it ends on August 12, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
- Visit HERE to register
- Click on “The Challenge” on the top of the page to read the guidelines before registering
- Click on Register
- Put in your name and your email address
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address and you can submit your app.
- Your mobile apps must be submitted before August 12
- The age limit to join this challenge is between 18 to 29
- Open to ONLY Nigerian Citizens
- The evaluation committee will contact winners of the app challenge
THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE APPS TO SUBMIT
- Apps that can proffer solution to challenges being faced in the telecommunication sector
- Apps that provide a solution to challenges in the financial sector
- Apps capable of solving Agricultural problems in the country
- Apps that can provide a solution to the problems currently faced in the health sector
- You can submit your App if it provides a solution to the sports sector
- If your App teaches students and teachers how to connect online and if it can solve challenges faced in the educational sector, then you can submit it also.
>Get all Recruitment and Aptitude test Past Questions and Answers Now--CLICK HERE ____________________________________________________________________