The Cupertino tech giant, Apple, have silently introduced two new device without any fanfare, the third generation 10.5-inch iPad Air and the fifth generation iPad Mini. Although they looked similar and sports nearly the same specs, the new iPads differs in screen and body dimension, which is their only difference.
These comes with the new True Tone Liquid Retina display that was first used on the 2018 iPad Pro 11-inch and 12.9-inch, with support for DCI-P3 wide color gamut. The later features a 7.9-inch display with 2048×1536 pixel resolution and 326PPI pixel density, while the former has a 10.5-inch display with 2224×1668 pixel resolution and 264PPI pixel density.
>>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Apple’s newest A12 Bionic 7nm chipset powered the tablet, coupled with up to 256GB of storage. These also inherited the 7MP face time camera from the last year iPad Pro. The 2019 iPad Air and iPad Mini, however, opted for the traditional Touch ID biometric security and not Face ID as their bottom bezels openly proclaimed. Both support Apple Pencil (first gen) for note taking, sketching, and drawing.
iPad Air 10.5-inch (2019) / iPad Mini (2019) Specifications
- iPad Air -> 10.5-inch True Tone Liquid Retina display with 2224×1668 pixel resolution, 4:3 aspect ratio, 264PPI, 500 nits brightness, DCI-P3
- iPad Mini -> 7.9-inch True Tone Liquid Retina display with 2048×1536 pixel resolution, 4:3 aspect ratio, 326PPI, 500 nits brightness, DCI-P3
- 64-bit A12 Bionic 7nm octa-core chipset, 7-core GPU, M12 motion coprosessor
- 64GB/256GB storage
- 8-megapixel rear camera, f/2 4 aperture, Hybrid IR filter, 1080p video recording
- 7-megapixel FaceTime HD camera, f/2.2 aperture, Retina Flash, 1080p video recording
- OS: iOS 12
- Touch ID
- Stereo speakers, dual microphone
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band + MIMO), Bluetooth 5, 4G LTE (optional), HT80, GPS + GLONASS (WiFi + Cellular)
- Battery: 30.2Wh (iPad Air) / 19.1Wh (iPad Mini) rechargeable Li-Po battery; up to 10 hours of video playback or music playback or Wi-Fi browsing
- Dimensions: 250.6×174.1×6.1mm (iPad Air) / 203.2×134.8x 6.1mm (iPad Mini)
- Colour(s): Space Grey, Gold, Silver
The Apple iPad Air (2019) starts at US$499 for the WiFi model and US$629 for the Cellular model, while the iPad Mini (2019) starts at US$399 for the WiFi model and US$529 for the Cellular model. They are available for purchase starting today in the U.S, Canada, Europe, U.K, U.A.E, Japan, Hong Kong, Australia, and Luxembourg. The Apple Pencil (first gen) and the new Smart Keyboard will be available separately for US$99 and US$159, respectively.*NEW UPDATE
** GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE
** CcnWorldTech.com is now on Telegram. Join our Telegram channel (@CCNWORLDTECH and stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Cccnworldtech works assiduously by integrating lots of effort and resources in our content delivery system, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality write-ups. We strongly advise that Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Don't know the consequences of copyright infringement? Check Here. In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we will instantly report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).