If you crave optimum insurance for your vehicle, chances are that you’ll be on the lookout for the best car insurance companies in Nigeria.
Searching for the best car insurance companies in Nigeria, you might not find one particular company that specializes only in car insurance. In other words, reputable insurance companies render multiple insurance covers rather than tying themselves to a single aspect of insurance. This, observably, is because no serious client would want to undergo the rigour of purchasing various insurance services from different insurers.
Every insurance client likely wants to have all of their insurance (probably ranging from health insurance to life insurance and vehicle insurance) in a single company. Provided that you need a reliable Nigerian insurer for your car, this article is likely your best bet for finding out the best 5 car insurance companies in Nigeria.
AIICO Car Insurance
AIICO Insurance offers car insurance which is suitable for a varying population of clients including bus owners, multiple family (vehicle) owners, private vehicle owners, commercial vehicle owners, delivery vehicle owners, tricyclists and motorcyclists.
With AIICO being a widely diversified insurance company, it’s notable that its auto insurance broadly caters to the insurance needs of clients for both commercial and private vehicles
AXA Mansard Car Insurance
Considered another diversified insurance company, AXA Mansard renders several auto insurance plans all of which provide coverage for fire damage, theft, third-party property damage, accidental damage and third-party bodily injury.
Below are AXA Mansard’s three auto insurance plans:
- AutoPlus –this is an auto insurance plan that provides additional coverage
- AutoGo –this is an instant means for an AXA Mansard client to purchase their third party auto insurance along with the relevant certificate
- AutoFlex –this plan is considered beneficial not only for its flexibility but also because it enables AXA Mansard clients to reel in huge savings on their auto insurance premiums
Custodian and Allied Car Insurance
With Custodian and Allied Car Insurance, clients are at liberty of purchasing insurance coverage for a varying number of automobiles including trucks, motorcycles, trailers and cars. Custodian Motor Insurance provides coverage for your vehicle so long as you’ve selected the appropriate insurance for the vehicle type.
Notably, the two basic motor insurance covers of this car insurer are:
- Third-Party Fire &Theft Insurance Cover –this cover is a third-party-specific policy which provides insurance coverage for death/bodily injury to the third party as well as any accident to the third-party’s vehicle
- Comprehensive Insurance Cover –this cover provides insurance for the third party in the event of death or bodily injury as well as theft, fire or accidental damage to the third-party’s property
Industrial and General Car Insurance
The auto insurance of IGI (Industrial and General Insurance) comes with three policies namely Comprehensive, Third-Party Fire & Theft and Third-Party Only.
- Comprehensive –this is designed to comprehensively insure a vehicle against any form of accidental damage
- Third-Party Fire & Theft –this policy combines risk coverage (precisely in the event of theft and fire) and the third-party only insurance
- Third-Party Only –unlike Third-Party Fire & Theft, this third party only insurance guarantees insurance in the areas of liabilities (caused by damage on a third party’s property), legal expenses (emerging from the defence of a suit for damages), and the unlimited indemnity for being liable to the death or physical injury of a third party
Leadway Car Insurance
Leadway is one of Nigeria’s leading insurance companies which have stood the test of time. Through its all-inclusive auto insurance, Leadway guarantees optimum coverage for insured vehicles particularly in the event of mechanical breakdown, accident, damage or loss.
It is worth reckoning that all of the five insurance companies above offer more than car insurance. In any attempt to purchase an insurance service, do well to understand every detail of the service. That way, you’ll have a clear picture of the degree of coverage you’re bound to derive.
Top 10 List Of Successful Entrepreneurs
From the late 20th Century to this current age of 21st Century, it is of no doubt that the rate of Entrepreneurs have increased rapidly. However if someone said it was the Internet that contributed immensely to the growth of entrepreneurship, that person is indeed and absolutely right. If you’re wondering what Entrepreneurship means, then here is the simplest definition.
Before the Internet became populous, people believe only those who have an offline business are entrepreneurs but now, there has been numerous cases of entrepreneurs that makes money online in which people simply referred them to as “Internet Entrepreneurs“.
Without much further ado, below are the list of Top 10 Entrepreneurs.
Top 10 List Of Successful Entrepreneurs
1. Bill Gates – William Henry Gates popularly known as Bill Gates is an American business man who alongside Paul Allen co-founded Microsoft which is the world’s largest PC Software company. Since 1987, he has been included in the Forbes’ list of wealthiest people and was the wealthiest man from 1995 to 2007.
Bill Gates is currently the richest person in the world, with an estimated net worth of US$85.6 billion as of February 2017.
2. Mark Zuckerberg – Mark Elliot Zuckerberg is an American computer programmer likewise Internet entrepreneur who launched the popular social networking website, Facebook in 2004. He was the 2nd youngest self-made billionaire in 2012 and currently had acquired top social network application like Instagram and Whatsapp.
As at of February 2017, Mark Zuckerberg has a net worth of US$55.9 billion
3. Jimmy Wales – When you wanted to know more information about someone, maybe a celebrity or someplace, there is one website on the Internet that can give you the answers and that is Wikipedia. Jimmy is the co-founder and promoter of the online non-profit encyclopedia known as Wikipedia.
4. Evan Clark Williams – Majority of people nowadays use the google blogging platform known as “blogger” for blogging but only few knew the fact that without “Evan Clark”, it won’t be possible. Evan Williams co-founded Pyra labs the name given to the “blogger platform” before being acquired by Google in the later years.
5. Jack Dorsey – Jack Dorsey is the co-founder and CEO the popular social media platform, Twitter. He is also the founder and CEO of Square, a mobile payments company. In 2012, He was been given the “Innovator of the Year Award” for technology by the Wall Street Journal.
6. Sergey Brin – Sergey who is an American computer scientist and philanthropist founded Google alongside Larry Page. He was the 12th richest person in the world, with an estimated net worth of US$38.4 billion as of January 2017.
7. Jan Koum – Jan who is a Ukrainian-American internet inventor is the CEO and co-founder of Whatsapp alongside with Brian Acton before the mobile messaging platform was acquired by Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook.
As of May 2016, his net worth was US$9.7 billion.
8. Mike Krieger – Mike founded Instagram alongside with Kevin Systrom before the photo and video sharing platform was acquired by Facebook. Mike is a Brazilian entrepreneur and software engineer with a Net worth of US$300 million as at of 2016.
9. Reid Hoffman – Reid was the co-founder likewise executive chairman of LinkedIn, a professional social network platform primarily meant for the business-oriented mind. His Net worth as at 2017 and according to Forbes was $3.1 billion
10. Adam D’Angelo – Have you ever heard of Quora before? Quora is a popular knowledge base website which features Q ‘n’ A. In June 2009, Adam started Quora an online knowledge market based in Mountain View, California.
As of 2015, his net worth is reported to be US$600 million.
And there goes the top 10 list of successful entrepreneurs! If you’re just starting yours, do not give up. One day, you too shall reach there
Top 10 educationally advanced countries in the world
According to former South African president and legend, Nelson Mandela, he emphasized on Education as “the most powerful weapon which can be used to change the world”. You may be pondering on how education can be used as a weapon when there are dangerous and life threatening weapons such as an missile tank, suicide belt, AK-47 rifle, suicide bombs, nuclear weapons etc.
Education is a powerful weapon because the success of a community or country depends solely on its educational level and system. Any country which has low focus and a low concentration towards education will wallow and drown in poverty. In no hierarchical order and position, you will know the best 10 countries which are advanced in education through this article.
Australia is an educated country which has a high proportion and percentage of adults who have gine and passed tertiary education. It is said that 43% of its adults have trained at an institution after leaving school. Also, 94% of citizens above the age of 25 years have gotten secondary school education at least. Australia supports education and the educators by giving the teachers incentives and make steps to pay teachers. The education system is high in Australia.
In Japan, the focus on education is very serious. The rate of drop-out students is 2% which is low. Also, Japan’s students records a high performance in science related subjects and courses. The focus on education has paid off as the literacy rate of their population (127 Million) is at just 99% which leaves the illiteracy rate at a rate of 1%.
- South Korea
Just as Japan, the focus on education in South Korea is intense. Students are being academically assessed by being assigned to private and public high schools. With a population of 49 million people, education is one of the top objectives of parents and schools in South Korea. The students spend long hours of study and cram teachings everyday.
The educational system in Finland has been compared with that of the United States of America. Finland graduates are expected and required to have a master’s degree in education as 10% of its graduates are being selected annually to work as teachers.
Norway is one of the countries that provides low tuition for students. Norway prioritizes the need for education for her citizens. With a population of 5.1 million residents, Norway spends 6.6% of her Gross Domestic Product (GDP) on education; a rate which is nearly 1.5% less than what the United States of America does. With its high level of taxation and a high cost of living, Norway invests heavily on education and devotes an expenditure of $14,000 (£11,000) per pupil annually from primary education to secondary education. Norway keeps their student to teacher ratio below 9:1; health, music, physical education, arts and crafts are also part of their education curriculum program. 100% of the Norwegian school-age population is enrolled in school, 97 percent have gotten a secondary school education at least. Their educational system is clearly working.
The South east Asian country has an exam oriented educational system that strives to teach children in the area of problem identification and problem solving. Students in Singaporean schools have a good knowledge on how to conquer test, maths and have a high ranking in Science, reading and cognitive skills. That is why the education system in Singapore is highly regarded as one of the best in the world.
The Dutch country rank well in the field of education. One third of the 25-64 year old population holds a university degree. In Netherlands schools, learning is easier and fostered as non-speaking Dutch students are being taught with languages which are other than the native Dutch language.
In Belgium, education is no joke at all. Higher education pays high in the European country. The unemployment rate in Belgium is lower than any other European country on an average level. Unemployment rate for people who have had tertiary education in Belgium is at 3%. Teachers are motivated and given incentives to work in Belgium as teachers are being paid on a average rate of £57,000 ($74,000). This means that the teaching profession is a well paid one in Belgium.
- United States
United States of America is an educational advanced country. A large chunk of her adult population have a university education (43%). In the list of developed countries in the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), it has the 5th highest proportion.
- United Kingdom
99% population of British citizens in the UK has acquired and had secondary education. With a population of 64 Million people, England is currently planning on how to accommodate 750,000 students because their department of Education has an estimated figure of 750,000 students plus by 2025.
NDLEA RELEASES LIST OF CANDIDATES FOR FINAL SCREENING OF NARCOTIC OFFICERS AND NARCOTIC ASSISTANTS
NDLEA RELEASES LIST OF CANDIDATES FOR FINAL SCREENING OF NARCOTIC OFFICERS AND NARCOTIC ASSISTANTS
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, has released the list of shortlisted candidates for the final screening of qualified candidates for narcotic officers and narcotic assistants cadres.
The screening exercise, which was suspended in January due to the COVID-19 pandemic, will now proceed in batches in designated centres as follows:
NDLEA HEADQUARTERS ABUJA
Candidates within the following categories and whose names are listed on the final list as published on the Agency’s website: www.ndlea.gov.ng should report at NDLEA HEADQUATERS, No 6 Port Harcourt Crescent, Off Gimbiya Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja as follows:
a.Lawyers – 17th May, 2021
b. Specialised Courses and Languages – 19th May, 2021
c. Special Skill Candidates – 20th May, 2021
d. Doctors- 21st May,2021
NDLEA ACADEMY JOS PLATEAU STATE
Candidates on the general list should report at the Agency’s Academy, Katon Rikkos, Jos, Plateau State for screening in the order of batches specified below:
BATCH ‘A’: Nos 1- 242 (17th May, 2021)
BATCH ‘B’: Nos 243- 484 (18th May, 2021)
BATCH ‘C’: Nos 485-726 (19th May, 2021)
BATCH ‘D’: Nos 727 – 968 (20th May, 2021)
BATCH ‘E’: Nos 969 – 1209 (21st May, 2021)
BATCH ‘F’: Nos 1210- 1450 (22nd May, 2021)
NACORTIC ASSISTANT CADRE
Candidates on the Narcotic Assistant cadre should report at the Agency’s Academy, Katon Rikkos, Jos, Plateau State for screening in strict compliance to the order specified below between 24th May – 8th June 2021
BATCH ‘A’: Nos 1 – 300 (24th May, 2021)
BATCH ‘B’: Nos 301 – 600 (25th May, 2021)
BATCH ‘C’: Nos 601 – 900 (26th May, 2021)
BATCH ‘D’: Nos 901 -1,200 (27th May, 2021)
BATCH ‘E’: Nos 1,201 – 1,500 (28th May, 2021)
BATCH ‘F’: Nos 1,501 – 1,800 (29th May, 2021)
BATCH ‘G’: Nos 1,801 – 2,100 (31st May, 2021)
BATCH ‘H’: Nos 2,101 – 2,400 (1st June, 2021)
BATCH ‘I’: Nos 2,401 – 2,700 (2nd June, 2021)
BATCH ‘J’: Nos 2,701 – 3,000 (3rd June, 2021)
BATCH ‘K’: 3,001 – 3,300 (4th June, 2021)
BATCH ‘L’: Nos 3,301 – 3,600 (5th June, 2021)
BATCH ‘M’: Nos 3,601 – 3,900 (7th June, 2021)
BATCH ‘N’: Nos 3,901 – 4,165 (8th June, 2021)
Candidates attending the screening exercise must strictly observe the following rules:
COVID-19 non-pharmaceutical protocol
Arrival at the designated venue on the specified date
Candidates must present their guarantors form
Must present original and duplicate copies of their academic credentials
Proof of State of origin
Certificate of medical fitness from a Government Hospital
A pair apiece of shorts and round neck white T-Shirts
Canvas and stockings
Any candidate who fails to abide by any of the conditions indicated above would be disqualified instantly.
approved Narcotic Officers Cadre list
approved Narcotic Assistants Cadre list
NDLEA Headquarters, Abuja
Director, Media & Advocacy
- 5 Ways Hackers Can Attack Your Phone and Tips to Stay Safe
- Five Most Tasks You Need to Execute to Ensure Windows Security
- Here Are 15 Key Principles and Things to Consider in a First Relationship
- 4 Simple hip-widening Techniques Women Should Practice
- Biography & Net Worth Of Famous Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson.
- T. B Joshua’s Biography,Net worth & Career
- UBA USSD code to transfer and check account balance
- How to use PayPal in Nigeria with Flutterwave
- How to Open a Stripe Account in Nigeria (Stripe in Nigeria)
- How to Form an LLC company in the USA
Featured4 months ago
CONSPIRACY SURROUNDING 5G BROADBAND WITH CORONA VIRUS PANDEMIC
Business2 years ago
Top Cryptocurrencies to Buy in 2019
HOW TO3 months ago
How to use PayPal in Nigeria with Flutterwave
Education2 years ago
Top 10 Ways To Prepare For WAEC Examinations In Nigeria And Pass Successfully
Featured3 months ago
5 Ways Hackers Can Attack Your Phone and Tips to Stay Safe
HOW TO4 months ago
How To Add And Activate A Card On Quickteller Using Verve World App
Featured4 months ago
Betgaranteed Review 2021| Best Football Prediction Site in Nigeria
Featured8 months ago
10 PPSSPP GAMES FOR ANDROID DEVICES AND PC USERS